Norman Bromley partnership have completed many projects at Queen Mary’s, the most recent of which include the following:-
- Conditional appraisal of the Estate mechanical services plant and equipment.
- Overseeing the installation of a site wide high voltage ring main system with ring main units and sub-station upgrades.
- The design and installation of a site wide water services distribution ring main system.
- Design and installation of high temperature / pressure heating mains, plate heat exchanger and medium temperature / pressure heating for the new Cancer Care Centre.
- Design of complete external lighting scheme for the Hospital and all car parks.
- Design and replacement of reverse osmosis water treatment plant and pressurisation system for main heating plant.
- Design of the mechanical and electrical services installation to the new purpose built Acorn Children’s Centre bringing many children’s services together in one location.
- Design of the mechanical and electrical services installation to the Woodlands Unit. The project was split into two separate contracts with the same contractor. The first contract encompassed the reorganisation and refurbishment of a ground floor Dementia Care Unit. The second contract was split into the two phases and incorporated remodelling and refurbishment to the office accommodation and ECT Suite.